Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Food & Drink

Share your culinary skills and recipes with the UK420 Community

857 topics in this forum

• 58 replies
    • 183 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 111 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 13 replies
  1. Recipe

• 2 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 20 replies
    • 371 replies
  2. Blender

• 16 replies
    • 8 replies

• thekingofobsolete
      1 last comment from me to put this thread rite,   here goes imho if the breeder done the choice of buying the bean by the single @ £25 a pop rather than having to buy 10 pack @ £250 im sure he would see it grown out more,as i myself would never ever purchase 10 fem seeds of 1 strain.
    • Polly
    • twigs
    • GreenPirate
      Come on @HSO-Mark , get us back on topic, show us some grow pics mate!!   Only you have the power to stop us now Mark or 'Binski !.. and staff obviously but none of this is meant as a piss take out of HSO, we're all waiting for more info, pics.. maybe even a post from the man himself! *puts fingers in ears* lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala   Stummer trolling the Reeboks, *DJ* questioning corned beef, now you want to kill my memories of Margate.    @Arthur Mix please come back these lot are killing the vibe, so I called their seagull program bastardized, what else was I supposed to call it. I will say sorry to them as I meant no offense, honest! but to question Reeboks, Corned Beef and now Margate...ffs!         (it has changed though!)