Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Food & Drink

Share your culinary skills and recipes with the UK420 Community

842 topics in this forum

• 14 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 663 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 390 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 64 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 10 replies

• Dinafem-Mark
      Perfect and just what is needed. This way we can really see how she performs in the UK outdoor climate    Some stunning shots mate   @twoscoops Coming in with Some more beautiful shots of our Critical+2.0   Some absolutely stunning shots coming in. Not going to be easy to pick 2 winners this time    All the best    Mark..
    • Resonance
      Awrite buddy, Thought I'd show me face, as ugly as it is Nice selection and in capable hands, win win. All the best for a good'un mate    
    • ratdog
      Well after deciding to have a crack at home made egg fried rice a couple of nights ago, I had it again last night, and seeing as a mate has cancelled going out tonight, I`m having it again tonight, I can`t believe how good it can be in just a frying pan.   I fried some finely chopped mushrooms, onion and garlic. The add the cooked brown rice and a few slugs of soy sauce, fried at a high temp using grape seed oil and stir often, served with chicken jalfrezi with added peppers and garlic flat bread.   Fucking sublime
    • highgrower
      Nice result - im still not sure about the no till as it looks like its nice place for pests to hide.