Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Food & Drink

Share your culinary skills and recipes with the UK420 Community

861 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1,729 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 1 reply

• bubbleguppie
      @Mr_cocofibreloverI here you man I to am on 3.5mg x5 of bisroplo due for a major heart op in july courtesy Southampton n h s here's hopeing my kushty can survive my 6 to 8 week recovery by her self  be a interesting finish to  my season that's for sure.  
    • shaggyp
      So on a ninja night visit to the plot tonight we discovered the biggest and best of our 30 ladies had been dug out and removed along with cages.   Unfortunately they've definitely been nicked, With the ripper picking the best 8 plants on the plot and removing them.   The thing is judging my the size of the hole they have dug our around the ladies they won’t survive - each hole that has been dug out is Tiny, only 10cm wide, with the plants themselves being pretty big at about 80-90cm tall, planting out with pretty big root balls.   Last plot visit was last week, so they’ve gone within the last 6 days and nights.   im actually very surprised as this plot is pretty out of the way and this will be my third grow in that location. It’s a shame we’re gonna have to write off this plot.   I can only assume a random dog walker perhaps saw us during planting out in the early hours a few weeks back, because no one has any reason to be in this out of the way corner of the field except maybe a dog walker.   Anyway as to plan of action...do we try and transplant the remaining plants somewhere else? Either the ripper will kill those plants he’s taken, and maybe take the next best 8? Or maybe we’ve been put the race to harvest, which will only end in either being ripped after more work, or us having to harvest bud too early.   its a interesting dilemma if nothing else, I would have thought he would have rather just waited for harvest and ripped rather then ripping the best plants so early in the season. There not even any preflowers.   There’s still time, so i suppose I could pop some more beans, but any advice as to the likelihood of how successful the transplant of these big ladies will be would be great   ...there all RGSC plants.... dfg, Greengold etc.    Lesson learnt...that’s why i shouldn’t put all my eggs in one basket...although I’m not sure if it’s better or worse then them all being nicked or found by the plod....   thanks for the vent...and good luck to all
    • thekingofobsolete
      this album will see me out ..........i will zig zag away.
    • thekingofobsolete