Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Food & Drink

Share your culinary skills and recipes with the UK420 Community

840 topics in this forum

• 332 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 156 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 89 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies

• pewdiepot
      If anyone knows how to add photos lete know and I'll upload some
    • stummer
      Gonna go with the three lights, as it will be 1.2 x 3.6 which is just me adding an 1.2 x 1.2 tent at the end basically. Been quoted 345 quid for it but takes 10 weeks for it to be made and get here. So probably won't be using it next grow but after that I will use it. By then I'd of decided if I want to go with 5/6 plants under each light in 10litre pots. Or just go with 9 pots of 6litre. I know both should be aiming for same result its just veg time vs how often ill be watering. Plus the idea of chopping so many plants sounds like hell to me . Last time I paid my brother but he will be away traveling so have to talk my best mate into giving me a hand.
    • pewdiepot
      Hello people, got something that looks to be nute burn coupled with something else. I've been feeding water since I noticed it and the rusting has gotten worse. Any help on this would be great
    • catfish
      when quoting someone post if it is very long then just mention the poster with ref to the post.   whats the point in reposting a long huge message that has already been posted?