Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Food & Drink

Share your culinary skills and recipes with the UK420 Community

842 topics in this forum

• 55 replies
    • 156 replies
    • 332 replies
    • 7,283 replies
    • 915 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 89 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 421 replies
    • 96 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 85 replies
    • 124 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 29 replies

• jadenugs
      Some cracking pics in here lately lads, nice one
    • vince noir rock n roll star
      zerohedge

@zerohedge
       1h1 hour ago
      More
      UBER HEAD OF CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT POETZSCHER RESIGNED: WSJ 3 replies 16 retweets 30 likes

• kc stoner
      think pure smoke has some info on this in his thread  on it but if I remember it was mentioned build up tolerance to 1gram per day for 60 days. maintenance dosage 0.25gram per day from then on to treat cancer but don't quote me on that and  just sticks in my head  from ages ago . I would say the more the better.  ive been taking it regularly for a while now and personally I like to rub it on my teeth with my finger because it gets into your system quickly like putting under your tongue but also whitens your teeth for real. when I swallow it like a tablet I feel it work in my guts more and if I let it slide down my throat I feel it on my throat more and cough up a lot more phlem than normal so think it could depend where u concentrate it.  I take cbd oil everyday as a vitamin food supliment aswell  I think tasking thc rso oil daily aswell can only be just as good if not better for u.   
    • Smokebelch
      I watered them in with a weak feed of Fishmix at 0.5ml per litre just to give the Mycorrmax some organic matter to get it activated and get a microherd building up in the compost. I have a nice little 2 litre watering with a little plastic rose on the spout which is ideal for watering small plants in little pots.   Here are the Dinafem plants just after I watered them alongside the Sweet Seeds Fasties.