Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Creative Arts

A dumping ground for expressive outpourings.

334 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 52 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 235 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 93 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 214 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 36 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 78 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 41 replies

• Teeth
      I've avoided CBD strains up to now but this is very interesting - I have major sleep problems even when I do have weed - the next time I'm cracking pips think I might follow Neza and Botanics recommendation.  Apart from the better sleep, does the CBD strains still get you wrecked though?
    • Jibba jabba
      Some serious development in n the last few weeks,   Looks like it is going to yield very well indeed,   Great show so far mate   Take it easy, Jj
    • tsk
      The big monkey man, thanks for the pro evaluation. Ten days to a fortnight?! Shit the bed, I thought a month or something. Wow, that's... Fantastic yet inconvenient. Fuck, I'm gonna need more drying space!   cheers pan man...         Fuck, I thought you did them last year! That was someone else then. Sorry Beezee, yet you still replied, like a gent...       Not much to do with me Tommy, but I agree. Good job panik and crew and well done the sun and earth and wind and all that (not the rain so much)   Thanks y'all...  
    • The lone stoner
      heavily inspired by DJ Yoda I'd say