Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Creative Arts

A dumping ground for expressive outpourings.

335 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 64 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 64 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 68 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 16 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 14 replies

• Nath90
      Hi all,   Sorry to jump on the thread...   Could some of you scrog experts tell me when to stop tucking. Currently 8days into flower. Have seen a few posts saying when the stretch stops? If stretch stops would you get no growth above the net? Just baffles me... Then again don't want to stop tucking then get really tall above the net.   Scrogging Chronic Haze if any ones grown this? Not sure of the stretch. I think it's a 60sativa 40 indica.   Thanks if any help is out there. 
    • Ne5
      No but I think I to start thinking about them ASAP. I know absolute zero about them.  What size would be the same power as a 600w hps?
    • Ganjagobbler
      Hey growers im back growing again in a tent i got given 13 moab bag seed mother of all buds not Mob mother of berries, popped 6 and all come threw now potted into soil yest. The thing is when i go to read up a lil bout the strain i cant find much about it just wanted to know if any of use had grown M.o.a.b before with soils nutes and results please an thanks 
    • diyleduk
      @surfer Monday now they are due in.