Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Green Living

Running your car on veg oil ? power generation from wind and solar ? smallholding advice, keeping chickens and livestock, composting ? then this is the place for you.

233 topics in this forum

• 38 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 341 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 93 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 66 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 15 replies

• i11
      Pictures would help....
    • blazeee
      @OddNut Hey there mate, yeah it was me that made those seeds. Thanks for the info on them and sharing such high quality pics with us. Thats a shame about her being tall and spindly, sounds like the stretch from the granola funk came through but with the weak stems of the cheese which is not really ideal. I really appreciate the feedback mate and look forward to seeing pics of the other pheno that you have. 
    • Greenhaus
      Hi all,   Ive got a problem and hoping someone knows a remedy.    My plants have been in 4 litre pots for about a month now ..from seed.   I replanted them about 10 days ago into 10 litre pots and since then they have had very slow growth, if any. I have noticed the stems are a red purplish colour and quite stiff.   Wondering if anyone can shed light on what this could be and how to treat it?   are they done for, or can I turn them around?   thanks guys
    • zen-ken
      1.8 EC in aeroponics seems awfully high....are you sure your pens are reading right ?   EC dropping gently, Ph rising gently and huge amounts of water disappearing sounds like heaven to me    As they say tho "a picture speaks a thousand words"