Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Green Living

Running your car on veg oil ? power generation from wind and solar ? smallholding advice, keeping chickens and livestock, composting ? then this is the place for you.

233 topics in this forum

• 39 replies
    • 341 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 93 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 66 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 15 replies

• Smokebelch
      Just a quick photo update tonight to show you how much these Dinafem plants have enjoyed the pot up into fresh compost, its been only 2 days since I potted them up into 1 litre  pots and they have put in a big spurt of growth, I love the first couple of days after the are potted on watching them get bigger very quickly.   They are going to be under the T5 until Friday, I am on lates this week but have Friday off so I will get them in the big tent then.              
    • vince noir rock n roll star
      make sure your roots stay warm when you start adjusting those ca/mg ratios as well ..warm roots will aid uptake and not restrict .
    • Golden Syrup
      Just caught up dude, it looks proper spunking mate you've knocked it out of the park again! Shame about the rot but it is what it is, might not've been the humidity swings that caused the rot in the first place. A narner coming out on the inside of the cola can go funny and take a cola out!  
    • cheesehead
      Beta bloody C aka Chicken Crisps aka banana apples.... That's the 2 phenos I got. Massive plants but the flavour wasn't my bag at all. If I remember it was an unknown haze x blues.