Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Green Living

Running your car on veg oil ? power generation from wind and solar ? smallholding advice, keeping chickens and livestock, composting ? then this is the place for you.

233 topics in this forum

• 65 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 339 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 93 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 66 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 9 replies

• lightningshredder
      No this is first year but I have seen a friend grow them. Very uniform stocky plants for me too. About 1.5m high and 2-3 weeks into flowering on my last visit this weekend. I also have maverick x sour wonder skunk. They are both earlier and bigger I guess its a case of hybrid vigour.
    • MicroDoser
      Personally, I grow with my roots suspended in nutrient solution 24/7. Maybe pour a little solution onto the Rockwool, keep it moist for a day and see if they perk up?
    • Buckfacked
      If anyone is using Kodi, then I advise moving to the Placenta addon as it provides more sources than either Uranus or Neptune Rising.   As things change I'll do my best to update this for those who are interested.
    • cypher79
      Edward Furlong.   He did a great job in his first ever acting role in Terminator 2 (one of the biggest films of all time) and also he was good in America History X. Since then he's only really been in a few b-movies, and sadly succumbed to drugs and booze.