Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Magus Test Grows

If you are testing Magus seeds then post your journals here

15 topics in this forum

• 321 replies
    • 197 replies
    • 181 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 107 replies
    • 104 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies

• thekingofobsolete
      starting to put a few roots down now her teeth are shinning      
    • Simple Jack
      Doesn't say what the suspended sentence was for. If it was for drunken driving, then my sympathy levels would fall.
    • Poisonata
      This I didn't know. Owned an air rifle for more years than I care to remember, beautiful Webley made in 1930s. No way on this earth after owning it this long I'm paying £80 now, bloody cheek  Charging me to fart next 
    • bongme
      Hi   The kids need the oil so give to them it's not like they are taking it, for pleasure do they! let's hope the local council approve of it!    They are young babies and full of life and cannabis helps them to full fill that life. Helps them to study too    Talking of Young this vid is Music from 1951 to  1957, the dancing is Rockabilly rock Woogie and Boggy Woogie Rock at that time the young would take something called Black bombers pills full of speed and they would dance like this for up to 7 hours and then you realise why they had these pills  great music when stoned some moves mind-bending    Boogie Woogie Show Time      Bongme