Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Magus Test Grows

If you are testing Magus seeds then post your journals here

15 topics in this forum

• 321 replies
    • 197 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 181 replies
    • 107 replies
    • 104 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies

• cf
      Sounds like your on the right way ...something I do that seems to give a better strike rate is this.    I'm fussy about where and how I put my clonex .  I make sure the blade I have is slathered in the stuff when I take the cut from the mum and also if/when I take off side branches . Exposing the severed end to the air can be a fail so make the transition from happy shoot to delimbed surprise is a gloopy one .    Also I only put clonex liberally on the wounds but never dip the whole part that's gonna go in the pellet into the clonex .  I think both these things wont be news to you bit care taken whilst doing them is important.    My third tip is once the cutting is in its final resting place in the moist pellet I get a pipette or eye dropper and dribble a small amount of water around where the cut comes our of the pellet . The idea is to.settle the coir nice and firmly down and around  the stem sealing it into.its new home excluding air that may prevent rooting ....you can give the pellet a squeeze instead but they are spongy springy little fellas and they never nestle  all the way firmly round the stem so I find a coupe of drops of warm water much better.   You do all that ? Ok as you were 
    • Ruster
      Great work fellas how’s come s your camping on site ? 
    • buddy13
      "trying isn't doing" my mate, Dave the plasterer. this has stuck with me for near on 20 years now, cheers Dave
    • Arshlay
      Ended up pulling the 2 main stems down last night and look at her go!! Thought she was a gonna from the beginning. I've noticed some rusty looking spotting so I will add 1/2ml per ltr of calmag today with her feeding see if that helps.