Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Magus Test Grows

If you are testing Magus seeds then post your journals here

15 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 321 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 181 replies
    • 104 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 107 replies
    • 197 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 20 replies

• Dodgee
      £15+a gram i expect.   Rip off merchants man, nothing more or less.   I'm half tempted to open a shop/cafe and put real bud on the shelves as I cant see police having time/resources to collect and test samples nation wide tbh.   if they do catch you plead ignorance? no? Blame the supply side, bloody Europeans etc...  
    • vince noir rock n roll star
      i just grabbed the pipe attachment yesterday ,should fit the pipe i got with the sweet seeds prize ..you really wont regret getting the sapphire chap ..in fact i reckon itll suprise you for its price and size ..was hitting mine all night last night and still got battery to spare this morning .. id love to say get a davinci but it wont compare with battery life ..and sapphire +watertool = very very nice ..
    • Dinafem-Mark
      @Arthur Mix Some nice buddage starting to form mate   OJ looking good from here    Keep the updates coming mate. I'll be on vacation but upon my return I hope to see some huge, frost Orange Juice flowers    All the best    Mark..
    • Dinafem-Mark
      Not really buddy, in theory the "autos" should start showing sex (pre flowers) before the photo ladies typically around day 28-35 for the autos     How long are you vegging the photoperiod ladies for mate? If it's 8 weeks + the autos will be close to finish and will finish fine on a 12/12 cycle    Apart from the plant mix up, looking on track in here   All the best    Mark..