Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• countrock
      a song dedicated......to me. Q:Why are the leaves so green? A:cause you're feeding in PPM. i was feeding 1 CE.
    • Arthur Mix
      GHE flora nova grow and bloom , GHE is not general hydroponics as far as I can tell ..Also used Euro base by advanced floriculture in yellow bottles , I may use this again but it has by products from the tuna industry 
    • coldroom
      This has just started over last couple of days and is affecting 2 or 3 plants. I'm hoping I can nip it in the bud before it spreads into anything nasty.    I'm week 2 of flower. Run to waste coco using cans coco a + b. I use 25 ml of each per 7 litre of water.   I'm in a hard water area. Nutrient solution is about 23 degrees. Lights on 28 degrees. Lights off 22 degrees. 55% rh.    First problem is necrotic tips on one of the would be bud sites:     2nd issue which may or may not be related is yellow spots on large fan leaves:     That may be water droplet burn from wet spots where leaves touch I'm not sure.    3rd issue is rust on lower growth:     If you can see the left finger of the leaf from centre near the base.    Fourth is just the canopy, is it the right colour?   
    • Nath90
      ahhh I see my friend. You seem a very intelligent individual I'll Google up that Monsanto...  Can I ask what you use for your nutes?    Cheers