Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Magus Test Grows

If you are testing Magus seeds then post your journals here

15 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 321 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 181 replies
    • 104 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 107 replies
    • 197 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 20 replies

• nl5
      The chart shows global temperatures for the last 4500 years, shows man made global warming is a theory not a fact. If you can prove the last 20 years of warming is anything other than a natural cycle post some evidence. I’ve not said the pollution isn’t causing serious harm just that global warming’s a myth imo.
    • jonnybigballs
      Yes it does mate... What has this chart got to do with the increase in fossil fuels over the last 300 years, comparing cavemen and tribesmen to modern day really?    And i suppose we best not worry about all the worlds soil what we eat from being covered in shit.    And as for Climatologist AND Meteorologist   http://lefthandpalm.blogspot.com/2013/04/dodgy-cliff-and-randy-mann.html
    • BlazeBudz
      Not in the runoff. It would be higher in the growing media. As tenchie says though, your plants look healthy . 
    • badbillybob
      good idea.  Im another higher latitude grower (Scotland,, lat 57), so I feel your pain. I hope your grow goes smoothly mate, and your harvest is bountiful