Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Magus Test Grows

If you are testing Magus seeds then post your journals here

14 topics in this forum

• 321 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 181 replies
    • 104 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 107 replies
    • 197 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 20 replies

• Tepzad
      Buy one of these “the narco saint” he will protect you from the evils of law enforcement!
    • joba
      @j.o.i.n.t   it is do-able as you build up the tolerance to both CBD and THC,but bare in mind i went on sickie from work so I have been droping oil from early morning all the way to the night As mentioned earlier went from panic mode to quite chilled and reasonable,was able to do research into my condition without getting panic attack only reading about it,so yes over all great. As at the bigining of this thread I was thinking the G a day is a bit exagerated or the weed can't be that strong(perhaps some outdoor herb grown in poor conditions)   sativex is 50:50 THC:CBD ---that was my inspiration
    • Saddam
      I'm nearly there with two songs but can't make it to the end of either without screwing up.  Bloody nightmare.   
    • nl5
      Do yourself a favour and go nowhere near it imo.