Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Magus Test Grows

If you are testing Magus seeds then post your journals here

15 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 321 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 181 replies
    • 104 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 107 replies
    • 197 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 20 replies

• panik
      @Top ShottaZkittzo grown by billy liar  fresh pineapple chunk aroma ..    
    • phenom
      i did not notice it until after i resized the pic hopefully tomorrow weather being good i will check the trichs i am not sure if ready to cut if not now properly in the next week or two hopefully this will be my first grow that got all the way  
    • Absurdist
      I was thinking of making DIY distillation apparatus using a rice cooker and copper pipe, or lab glassware from China..   But I then watched Jeff Ditchfield's oil video and saw that he had upgraded to an air still.   These units cost about £150, so much more than the DIY option.    They would also allow me to manufacture my own ethanol. I'm already a keen home brewer, so would just have to buy sugar and yeast. Over time this might work out cheaper than DIY, because I'd never have to buy ethanol again.   So who uses an air still to make and recover ethanol?   Should I just bite the bullet and buy one, or is there a better way?
    • badbillybob
      UGORG #1.   this one was a hummer JEEZ, THAT STUFF COULD PENETRATE  WALLS