Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Politics, Theology, Metaphysics & Philosophy

Life out of and beyond the box

538 topics in this forum

• 18 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 176 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 129 replies
    • 100 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 104 replies

• tokenroll
      @Smokebelch yeah no choice but to keep them small only got about 100cm total height to flower in, you can see the cab in my link below if interested. Toke...
    • The Sheriff of Nottingham
      Agree with the above. You will slow down your bud maturation rate if you defoliate the plant, as it gets it's energy to grow and bud via the leaves, in the form of sunlight, which is converted to energy. Taking off the fan leaves, or any healthy leaves, could in theory add a number of days, or weeks onto your finishing time as the plant is absorbing less sunlight. So it definitely is not a good method.   I only cut off the fan leaves in the last week or two of flowering (never earlier) and that is ONLY if the weather is particularly wet and humid, or if mould has already manifested at quite a severe level. So I only occasionally cut off a bunch of leaves to increase airflow. But 90% of the time I do not remove any leaves until harvest. If you are at lat 50-52, you should not need to cut off the fan leaves at this time of year. Maybe come mid October, and if we are battling very wet, humid conditions, but right now the rain isn't too bad. I can't speak for up north though...
    • bearukc
      I use a bit of root on young ones and never bother with all that other stuff. I've never seen it make much difference.
    • Smokebelch
      @tokenroll They look like bonsai trees dude, very nicely trained.