Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Politics, Theology, Metaphysics & Philosophy

Life out of and beyond the box

546 topics in this forum

• 1,117 replies
    • 231 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 78 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 87 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies
    • 276 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 6 replies

• bongme
      Hi   Yet before all this naff vaping, we had none of these problems get the right equipment called a joint or a bong they have been fine for over 100 thousand years with no problems.   Once again getting all cannabis arty-farty needs to end its bit like...     Weird Boy Next Door By The Muffs (Punk pop, Music of the streets)     Bongme     
    • gonge
      Well then Scotland, that’s how ye play rugby!!  Well done England...  roll on the all blacks game.   Mon Ireland......
    • 2Fat2EatThat
      That was an England match worth  watching played pretty good and showed some intelligence at times.   It got a touch last ditch in defense but we pretty much never folded through normal play only when it broke open.   Being an ex hooker/prop I loved Sincklers try especially,great work big fella,great work.   Australia's pressure in the first half had me worried I'll admit that.   No yellow cards no red cards 1 high tackle I think (first half early on) but a good match with a hard physical edge shows it can be done clean by any team.   Congrats England.
    • Herbinator
      Nice grow dude. I’m giving it a go in my veg at the mo. I’m not so sure about using it in flower although I can see you have had good results I honestly think a more tuned bloom nute will give better results. I’m going to try Lotus Bloom I think if I can get hold of any.   What Kelvin are your COBs mate? I’m a bit of an led bloke myself and have built hundreds of setups for folk.   This calmag nonsense really isn’t down to the Leds alone. There are a few factors to take into consideration.  One thing I’ve found is if you add a little more blue into your veg spectrum it helps a lot, also be careful not to overfeed under led because it can cause a calmag lockout without burning the ends and no matter how much calmag you put in it just won’t make any difference. It’s easy to slightly overfeed under led because the plant uses its resources in a more efficient way due to the quality of the light. I have trouble feeding above an ec of 1.4, people say go up to 2.0, if I did that under led it would work against it.   I know a lot of people will shout RUBBISH right now at me but this is what I’ve found on this wonderful mystery tour of growing the green stuff. Peace.