Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Politics, Theology, Metaphysics & Philosophy

Life out of and beyond the box

553 topics in this forum

• 1,118 replies
    • 305 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 78 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 87 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies

• exceluk1
      1 x Auto Critical Orange Punch and 1 x Auto Orange Bud have sprouted. One other might make it as the head is pushing through but the other is showing no signs of life, this one I suspect was the one that only produced a small tap root. Keep the slackers more moist just incase.  
    • ratdog
      i had a small solar pump but it was shit when the sun went in and the fish started dying so i bought a proper mains pump, i also think fish in a box will warm up too much in this weather
    • Sgt Smash
      I hope he brought his armbands
    • MindSoup
      Autos don't tend to need a lot of nutes, if they do need extra they will soon show a sign. People often tend towards complicated feeding strategies but to be totally honest it doesn't have to be at all, I think maybe its a left over from when everyone was growing hydro, soil is a whole different game, way more forgiving. I have always used ffb, potash and maybe some compost tea, at times the soil has been so good I've just chucked the plants in and left them be. this year all I'm using is eco thrive life cycle, its got everything a plant needs in one cheap packet. Have a look at the living soil/ no till techniques, its all about replicating/working with nature, for instance mycorhizzal funghi, they join a symbiotic union with the plant, controlling PH and providing nutrients to the plant in the prefect amounts. in return the plant gives them some sugars. So by all means go as in depth as you want but don't worry too much about having 20 different bottles of expensive branded potions,