Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Magus Genetics Strain Guide

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Strain details for Magus Genetics

17 topics in this forum

• 18 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Amarillo slim
      Haven't been on here too much as super busy, barley have time to eat Its been takeaway and pot noodles most nights  Anyway just a heads up that there will be more MWF seeds hitting the store next week...      Cheers 
    • joba
      Bump @Amarillo slim see you online,what do you think ?   Update,Super skunk didn't hermie it was strawberry ecclair which did at week 6
    • Sweet Seeds Apolo
      When they start to show the flowers. You can start using fertilizers for flowering. Always, follow the manufacturer's recommendations.

Sweet smokes! -Apolo
    • No.1PartyAnthem
      Its been just over a week since i potted up straight into the final 10l pot. Sadly the cheese hasnt germed out so only the jack herer auto this time. Medium is a diy soil mix, tried to make it alot more fluffy this time as i had pretty bad soil compaction on my first go. Seems to be doing alright apart from abit of twist from having the light abit to close. Pulled it up abit and hopefully itll straighten out. Seems to have increased in size alot in the last 24-48hrs. Pretty excited about trying a different strain although abit sad i wont get anymore of the cheese ive got right now but it is what it is.