Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Micro-Growing & Experimental

For Compact Fluorescent and LED Growers

475 topics in this forum

• 153 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 86 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 281 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 77 replies

• 3potheads
      Haven't been this year but a mate has and found around 50. I had a few years where we found around 50-100 and then in 2013 we hit a mother load! Like hundreds, never seen anything like it before OR after. Years since I've been lucky to find 5 let alone 50. We ran out of pots in 2013 and when I went back the next evening got shat on for parking in the wrong spot and the bastards called the cops and had the police turn up at my door... Not a great thing when I had a shelf full of drying shrooms! Turns out the guys thought we were trying to nick stuff from their farm.   Anyway here's some pics from that haul. Wish I could find this every year.    
    • YOREEL
      I was using a Bluelab TDS & PH Combo meter and a cheapo yellow and black PH meter. I've calibrated and cleaned this probe twice now but it's very slow to read and PH off each time so I've ordered a new replacement probe. Cheapo seemed more reliable and was calibrated with the Bluelab calibration/cleaning kit. I'll be ordering a new Bluelab pen this week.
    • HortMan
      Thanks. Do you use the H2O2 to sterilize grow areas still, or do you use an alternative?
    • doominik
      I do train my plants and they react very well-bottom strains grow up right away