Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nutrient and Additives

Put the Best in, Get the Best Out !

3,133 topics in this forum

• 10 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies

• Kush123
      @HippyHair Thanks mate I’m going to give it a try.
    • stu sleeper 20vt
      3yrs and 19 weeks driving ban when he wasn't even driving? If the keys were In the ignition they would have used it against him so I take it they weren't. .. Im far from a fan of drink driving but fuck that's harsh. Eta that blackhead on his nose would squeeze lovely.
    • HippyHair
      Should be no longer than two to three weeks. Your borderline getting into the mutant stage but i think your safe.
    • Poisonata
      Any compost really once your two/three weeks into flowering will need supplementary nutrients. Mine claimed to have enough nutrients for 4 months yet 3 weeks into flower liquid nutrients were needed. Many growers automatically start dosing beginning of flower whether indicated or not, feed and observe for nutrient burn. Starting off (easier to quote dosing ml/L) as you're already doing 1 ml Bloom per litre, increasing to 2 ml mid flower and 3 ml late flower observing for burn as you go (as a rough guide). More than 3 ml per litre Bloom shouldn't be necessary in my experience. Don't use grow so can't comment on this, Fish Mix better  .....  hehe