Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nutrient and Additives

Put the Best in, Get the Best Out !

3,179 topics in this forum

• 37 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies

• Pzbigbear
      Thanks  @zen-ken  After adding some Epsom salts this morning ec is now 0.8-1 Lights are Marshydro sp250 dimmed to 100w but light along side is at 200w
    • j0eperry
      Hey all...I'm rolling back into the forum again after a hiatus and moving back to the UK. Now I'm in full time employment again I'm being subjected to drugs testing. So I need to take a proper look at real world analysis. So far my smoking and self testing history are below, but I may need some help understanding further details. It goes without saying that this applies to me,.my body, my habits and may not work for you....   So, been slowly working through 3 ounces from April 19 to January 20, smoking 3 jays or more daily, but only consuming .7-1.5g.   Due to testing requirements I knocked it on the head to a certain extent. Now, as much as I would love to get caned like I spent the above time I no longer can, but man I miss a bit of that flavour. As such since end of Jan I have done this....   Stopped Jan 29th
      Smoked Feb 7th - couple of 3 hits
      Smoked 15th - 2 lightly done single skins
      Smoked 16th - 1 lightly coated single skin
      Friday 21st - Tested Positive
      Smoked 21st - Couple of light hits on cig
      Thursday 27th - Tested Negative
      Thursday 27th - Smoked very light single skin (.1g)   I'm now waiting until Sunday to see if that triggers a positive on 50ng/ml test. Now this is the part that interests me. I understand no one can apply my own physiology to the equation but we may be able to do some fag packet maths on this....   If I consume 100mg of cannabis that has 15% thc via a joint then X thc gets lost due to combustion and Y thc gets ingested. Of the Y thc ingested we may assume 65% is lost in feces and the rest in UA. Some is carried in plasma, some stored in fat....so how many Ng/ml does my urine contain. This will be hard to follow, but nonetheless if anyone has further insights into how much actually works its way into a pillocks testing cup, I'd love to hear from you...   Otherwise, sit back and have a bifta for me!   It's good to be back.... J
    • Tommytopper
      nice one cheers mate fingers crossed then     thanks 
    • highgrower
      I rekon you should hit at least 3 oz a plant then if not 4 but possible a lot more - either way i expect there should be at least an oz more per plant than your 50/60g expectation.