Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nutrient and Additives

Put the Best in, Get the Best Out !

3,137 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply

• Amarillo slim
      They certainly fit the bill...  You can pull crops of these in lots of places you wouldn't be able to with other cultivars due to the stature, speed and lack of odour whilst growing.  Good stealth plants for cheeky plots 
    • Geo
      The chart isnt accurate for nutrients containing chelated micro`s (eg, Mn, Zn and Cu) which are available from ph4  to ph9
    • the german
      My 600w digital ballast has just given up the ghost, so until a replacement arrives I need to go back to using a rather ancient 150w magnetic ballast I have going spare. It's in bits as I'd removed it from the reflector years ago and then put in in storage and I can't find my wiring diagram for it anymore. I think I've found the diagram on the manufacturer's website, but could someone with a bit more experience confirm that I've got it set up right?   I still have the old 150w bulb, which I'll use for testing, but it's been used a fair amount and it's quite an old bulb. I have a newer 600w dual-spectrum Bay6 bulb, can I safely run it off the 150w ballast?  
    • phenom
      just finished watching kathy bates in Disjointed very funny watching it stoned as it's about a cannabis shop