Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tight Lines

Probably the most laid back, chilled out fishing club on the net

469 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 95 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 26 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies

• Kipper420
      I'll let the topped ones grow on in the current pots that'll allow the tops to heal and the compost to dry out a bit. it should hold together for the transplant. Fingers crossed.   Recently had had a disaster. The autos I was transplanting, the compost was soggy and just slid off the rootball as I transferred it. Admittedly I should have waited a while for the roots to start curling at the bottom.  Doh. They look to have recovered though.   Thanks  @FARMER G  
    • bluntz27
    • Ganjaman82
      I've just discovered the horrible little bastards a week ago, looks like they stayed on one plant, I hoovered the fuck out of it, ripped off a load of leaves, chopping in a few days so that's about all I could do. They're hanging, make me itch to fuck! The bud off that one plant is going into shatter. Shutting everything down for a month after and cleaning everything with bleach and iso. This is my first real grow, I'm gutted about it. Good luck with the problem!
    • JJJ
      I reckon a 1m/1m tent is overkill for one auto.  I have a 70/70 tent and barely manage to fill it with one.  A smaller tent will mean you can buy cheaper fans, filter etc. and will undoubtedly run quieter.  Can't comment on the light because I use LEDs.