Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tight Lines

Probably the most laid back, chilled out fishing club on the net

462 topics in this forum

• 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 35 replies
    • 0 replies

• The Padawan
      Looking lovely man. I enjoyed your last diary so I’ll tag along if you don’t mind. Always great photos  I lost my slr recently. Gutted.  What model of pax vape do you have. I have a pax 2 and I love it. I’ve had it for around 2 years and use it every day. 
    • GROW VIRGIN
      Ok so I just picked up what is either a bargain or a complet waste of money....    come across 2 digital ballasts a 600w and a 1000w ballast both look in like new condition so I snapped them up problem is they both need the input leads that have a rectangular 3 pin end that goes into ballast and obviously a uk plug on other end???   please tell me these are easy to source from somewhere and I haven’t wasted my money....  
    • Comrade Stoker
      Vince, I have to ask, what the fuck are you posting?   Is there a link with any of these posts? Otherwise, it just takes up storage. I can't see the point of most of it, or am I missing something? It just looks like random stuff, not contextualised. I quite enjoy the Conspiracy Forum and the debates that happen. The 9/11 thread for example, it got quite heated, though it was a good, decent debate where people had different views, sometimes at odds with the science, sometimes not.    What is the link on all of this stuff?
    • vince noir rock n roll star