Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tight Lines

Probably the most laid back, chilled out fishing club on the net

463 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 9 replies

• WeedSurfer
      Xpelair WAC1 controller will cost you £30 including postage. They have 5 speed settings and don't hum. Or get a ravistat variac for finer speed control, should be about £60 or £70. I've used both and they work perfectly.
    • WarmShoe
      Well done and congratulations to Canada!!!   I feel that the situation here in the UK is as backwards as it has ever been.    
    • inapond13
      I have limited experience with this as I have only grown 2 Critical +2.0's this year in my greenhouse.  But, one of them has a lot of smell and the other has barely any smell.  I haven't cropped them yet so can't comment on the smoke.  Best of luck with your venture...
    • Mimicker
      Il be growing in a 75x75x200,for Stealth reasons. either a 400w or 315 CMH depending on my bank balance next month planning on using Coco with canna a n b with some ecothrive charge n bloom boost for flower (trying to keep it simple) preference is indicas over sativas, love all flavours n just want to grow my own medicine as cleanly as possible and as simply as possible as this is a first ever attempt   Thanks all, love this community