Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tight Lines

Probably the most laid back, chilled out fishing club on the net

469 topics in this forum

• 1,976 replies
    • 133 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 115 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 129 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 176 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 196 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 65 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 77 replies
    • 95 replies

• ROSS
      would i be ok to foliar spray fish mix to get the nutes into them faster?  i had pulled the yellow leaves off a few days prior but then last night when i came to feed them i had more yellow leaves appear,i had left them a little bit longer than i would have liked between feeds due to being busy so the pots had dried out. thanks for your help guys
    • NiceCuppaTea4Me
      Would like to know why there was no rebuttal to the arguments in the article.   ok so you think weed is ten time stronger and fucks up kids. Is that not an argument for legalisation? With a legal market you can mandate that thc/cbd percentage of a product is clearly marked on packaging so people make informed choices rather than a random baggie of whatever your dealer has.   wont someone think of the children? The children that can get hold of drugs easier than alcohol? Could that be because alcohol is legal and has age restrictions and the vast majority of adults won’t buy large and frequent amounts of alcohol for children?   How about reducing the amount of pressure everyone puts on kids to fit into their societal boxes and do this that and the other which makes them feel trapped and they seek an escape for a few hours through getting fucked up.   All this article has served is the argument for regulation and more weed not less but unfortunately only for those who are willing to have a think about it not for those who have a knee jerk reaction and take the stance that all smokers should be locked up and sterilised so their evil cant be propagated to the next gen.
    • Auto gorilla
      Morning all a quick question regarding ec I got a bluelab truncheon yesterday and tested my tap water it’s coming out at 0.7/0.8 now with it being so high when I start my dwc which will be in a oxypot Xl so 70litre res what should I be aiming for as a start point. My understanding is to stay on the lower end of the scale when it comes to feeding in dwc. I’m using AN Sensi Grow A+B and will be addingn some voodoo juice as I’ve read some good things about it. So Do I only mix feed in and make it up to say 0.9 which is only 0.1 of added grow or go upto 1.0 which still doesn’t seem a lot at only 0.2 of food.  Cheers in advance 
    • joe9000
      agree with above ,give a good feeding.