Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tight Lines

Probably the most laid back, chilled out fishing club on the net

463 topics in this forum

• 1,947 replies
    • 133 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 129 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 4 replies

• badbillybob
      its looking like more bullshit psychosis propaganda so far............
    • Billy2Hats
      Scousers have been doing this for decades...
    • ratdog
      As long as there`s a big drug "problem"  all the while there will be billions of dollars swilling into trust funds in UK and US off shore "interests" and many other places I imagine    
    • PermanentWaves
      Hi - just finished my first grow in the greenhouse this year. A few things I learned: - Keep it simple - start with a few plants; don’t go mad. I did an auto and photo, just to learn how they both grow and react to the environment. - I stuck to Biobizz Fishmix and bloom and rainwater - plants loved it. Don’t fret about the hundreds of different nutrients available. Stick to a couple of feeds. - Plenty of ventilation in the greenhouse. It will get extremely hot in there in mid summer. Get a fan in there if you can for the hot and humid days - Greenhouse shading - I used the white paint. It stops neighbours seeing what you’re growing and is essential when the weather gets hot - Some people prepare a bed in the greenhouse to grow their plants. I kept mine in pots - that way I could move them outside when it got really hot in the greenhouse.  In fact my plants were only in the greenhouse when they germinated in April/May. They spent the whole summer outside. They came back in when the nights got cooler and damper. - If you have the money, get a good fan (that heats and cools), thermostat and dehumidifier. The thermostat means I can just set it to the temp I want and leave it. It switched on automatically to cool when the greenhouse got too hot, and it switches on to heat when it hits a minimum temp. I had zero mould on my photo and these probably helped. - Have fun and don’t stress. Don’t overwater and don’t overfeed. Everyone who’s ever grown has probably been guilty of the above - I did. Keep an eye on the plant to tell you what it needs.   There are far more experienced growers on here than me to help you out so don’t be afraid to ask stupid questions. We all had to learn, but the rewards are amazing. You can’t beat the day when it’s time to get the scissors out to chop your frosty buds. It’s even better sampling them on a warm, summer’s night.   Have fun!