Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• The lone stoner
      dave still quite active on forums
    • j.o.i.n.t
      Yeah, been using my self-built thingies for a while myself. I too love free stuff and have no respect for the copyright of multi-nationals  
    • zen-ken
      So....I got a little scissor happy with the girls and have trimmed a little more than I would have liked (or should have).   All topped and pruned  to 6 runners............So one is looking a little shorn   They are growing up fast..... as babies do.....and I am feeling the need to flip this week      Space as always is my enemy so I am aiming to start the fun at the end of the week all things being present and correct.   The CO2 bag is in and I have another CO2 toy to throw at it as well this time but I am saving that for last four weeks......love that carbon dioxide    Hope you are very very well and Zen Ken sends you positive energy for your babies   
    • unity
      Aye - that's the chap, I guess you knew nice dave as well     Edit: what do you know about the strain during it's pre-psycho times?  Any idea where / how it came to be, or what the genetics are?