Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• LA LUNA
      Since ive been using the dynavap it seems to have opened a new world of taste, i used to love a spliff but used to struggle with the described flavours most tasted generically "weed" but enjoyable non the less but since i started vaping i can taste a lot more, lemon strains for example rarely came through in a joint even when the weed reeked of it but in a vape i can get different tastes of lemon from cif cleaner type lemon to sweet fruity lemon !
    • twigs
      @distracted @FunkyJazzJesus rock dust? 
    • stu914
      There's the problem bud, I've been using advanced for several years and never ph'd...I use tapwater, Sensi A+B grow and bloom with a little Buddha's treee pk in flower. The rest of their range isn't worth bothering with, make sure your res temps are around 20c as the plants look cold as well... My results are good and have never had any deficiencies... atb  
    • LA LUNA
      I bet you'll strugle with helium