Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cultivation

Forums

1. Strain Base

"A Compendium of Cannabis Varieties"

Growing in Compost and Other Soil Mixes.

Make The Best From That Great Growlight In The Sky

Get Help and Advice On All Your Growing Problems.

What to do with your finished product.
  12. Cream Of The Crop

Vote Now for this months Cream Of The Crop

• Exhale
      This is what I plan on doing, contaminants are only a problem if you leave the stuff in the tumbler too long (from what I've read/seen online) just like breaking up the plant matter or working with it too much on the screens.   I've got a nice tumbler sized space in the workshop ready for when it gets chilly.  
    • Hippie on hill
      I think my LSV log actually runs cooler than a stock LSV as the element only glows briefly for a second on warm-up whereas the stock LSV element glows constantly, as I've put 2.5mm rubies in the heater cover, and put that in a cup which recycles some of the heat, aand used a temp controlled soldering iron controller whereas Elev8 only use a dimmer switch to contol the power in the LSV, SSV and DBV No combustion issues altho it does get quite close if I turn it up to 300C to stem fill for bigger cloudz and forget and use a stem with a top hat gauze instead 
    • LA LUNA
      Mine was a JDC thermostatic fan speed controller, they’re £135 on google and £150 on the bay but are solid and programmable, it has 5 voltages to chose a high, low and idle speed from to suit your needs, I’ve had mine for about 8 years and they’re ace ! Set your desired temp and it maintains it.
    • Personunknown
      In the Eq it goes very dark at 220c, oil dab vapes go a lot higher than flower ones