Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cultivation

Forums

1. Strain Base

"A Compendium of Cannabis Varieties"

Growing in Compost and Other Soil Mixes.

Make The Best From That Great Growlight In The Sky

Get Help and Advice On All Your Growing Problems.

What to do with your finished product.
  12. Cream Of The Crop

Vote Now for this months Cream Of The Crop

• HSO-Mark
      I will need a few trusted growers such as yourself to do diaries brother. Let me know if your interested as you always follow through and do a very documented diary   I think you'll like the OGKZ brother. Do any peak your attention?   Kind regards    Mark..
    • HSO-Mark
      Both the image and original description for "Sugar Breath" was wrong its is actually Dosi-do x OGKB    I'll get the strain guide updates just as soon as we do a world wide release early December    All 6 are going to do well. I have tried the end product of    Three Blue Kings  OGKZ  Sapphire Scout    Was impressed by all 3 but the OGKZ really pleased me   We will also get some grows going hopefully before Xmas but i can't do anything until early December    Should be a fun start to 2019   Kind regards    Mark..
    • colboyxx
      Coming on nice mate, Plenty of flowers too, beauty! 
    • HSO-Mark
      Oh it will stink brother. Carbon filters are recommended    Unless the whole street is cool with you growing   Good luck mate. I'll be watch with interest    Kind regards    Mark..