Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cultivation

Forums

1. Strain Base

"A Compendium of Cannabis Varieties"

Growing in Compost and Other Soil Mixes.

Make The Best From That Great Growlight In The Sky

Get Help and Advice On All Your Growing Problems.

What to do with your finished product.
  12. Cream Of The Crop

Vote Now for this months Cream Of The Crop

• Oldbear
      @teehee   Hey mate since you seem to be the H&G dude, can I ask, can you or would you use the amino as a foliar in veg?    I got some free samples from a hydro shop but I've never used it as I grow organic ish   Thanks in advance  Obie 
    • Miles `n Smiles
      Hi,with regards to the free standing beds i`d forget drainage material otherwise you`ll be chasing your tail in a warm spell especially with stuff like salads and just fill with a 2/4 mix compost(or rotted manure)/top soil...line em out with damp proof membrane(screwf@x),the pallet collars,thick layer of card,then fill with same mix.
    • Herbal-Kid
      Gonna be ordering over the weekend get them ready till i sprout them. Ive had a look over at the dinafem site too, couple of tasty looking strains there i might try aswell... And been doing plenty of prep work ready too im keen to get things going
    • Sp1n
      Wishbone Ash - The King Will Come