Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cultivation

Forums

1. Strain Base

"A Compendium of Cannabis Varieties"

Growing in Compost and Other Soil Mixes.

Make The Best From That Great Growlight In The Sky

Get Help and Advice On All Your Growing Problems.

What to do with your finished product.
  12. Cream Of The Crop

Vote Now for this months Cream Of The Crop

• Ch@ppers
      Looking good AT
    • Sweet Seeds-tommy
      Buenas!   This edition of the contest is now over. The winners will be announced in the next few days, stay tuned   And good luck for everyone   tommy
    • Sweet Seeds-tommy
      Hi Sickboy!   Nice to read from you, hehehe, long time no see   Try and get a way to photograph your plants because maybe we will repeat the grow diary competition starting in about 1 month or so. I'm not sure yet but I think we will do it   All the best and sweet smokes!   tommy
    • Sweet Seeds-tommy
      Hi zimmer!   Thanks for the late small smoke report   I hope you enjoyed growing and smoking them. Come back in a month or son because maybe by then we have another competition running (I'm not sure yet but I have good expectations that our bosses will decide to repeat the competition this season).   Kind regards,   tommy