Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

7,656 topics in this forum

• 13 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies

• Joint hogger
      Watch the unedited BBC version, its 300 mins   the German tv series sequel was released in 2018, with different actors. It was set 9 months after the end of the original film, and is split into two narratives, one based on land, the other set around another U-boat and its crew. Like the original film, the series is based on Lothar-Günther Buchheim's 1973 book Das Boot, but with additions from Buchheim's 1995 follow up sequel Die Festung.
    • MindSoup
      hey everyone    I'm starting a micro grow soon 700mm h 350 w 550 d and im trying to work out how best to plant it out.   One option would be to make/find 2 containers that more or less fill the whole floor, then have an auto is each with a lot of training, probably stagger them so I have smaller steadier stream of nugs.    Will they girls fill their pots and then more or less stop getting bigger or is there more to it than that ? would I be better off just using photos and not staggering for the extra control ?    I'll be drying in a separate area using a method some of the outdoor guys have adopted; air tight container with mesh shelves and silica gel packets, it takes a bit of fine tuning to get a good cure but is more than achievable. 
    • Mike Lydon
      LOL, over zealous, stressed, excited, anxious, worried ect ect  I have it all. But loving it, and really happy doing it. Their in the car till they get over their last bout of bad handling, and be come a bit stronger.  If and I hope win, we get our summer back, I can just pop them out during the day. Atb Mike 
    • Tegridy Farms
      Remove bottles, crank light up to full and keep it at recommended distance from top of plants, see if that helps for starters. They are definitely not getting enough light.