Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

7,656 topics in this forum

• 16 replies
    • 75 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies

• Caly
      They've been getting 2 feeds a day since the start....Need to keep that coco moist  
    • MindSoup
      Right for my extraction I think I'm going to go with the tiny fox hydro 100x150 and a Blauberg UK Ducto 100 (Standard Fan) from the massive jungle website. Has anyone got any experience with either of them ? they both have solid reviews.    for this to fit I will have it running vertically in one corner with the fan blowing out of the top which means the filter will be positioned in a central to lower half position, I'm aware its not ideal but considering the size of the space I think I'll get away with it and it and at least this way I will have a half decent setup. 
    • Shumroom
      Is it possible to get a photo of them.   I don't know off hand what it could be.   often a photo will help people recognise stuff like that.   best of luck getting it sorted mate.  
    • MindSoup
      Has anyone got any experience with the Blauberg UK Ducto 100 (Standard Fan) from the jungle shop?  got some good reviews and looks just about small enough for my needs .