Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

7,122 topics in this forum

• 74 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 120 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 4 replies

• Intense Nutrients Matt
      Hello again @lildaveham got a reply from intense for you brother.  shelf life is a good 3 to 6 months once opened if stored correctly hope this helps and as always a good shake before use Atb Matt 
    • Kush123
      @golf.007 oh mines the other way around 5 and about .15-.2 ec. Was go ping that growers ark could solve my laziness 
    • tlui13
      I Popped a pack last year Chopped at week 4 due to ladyboys, I later found a light leak so no relevance to the genetics had 2 tall phenos 4 shorter stocky phenos  2 off the shorter were standing out with a strong Lime smell before I chopped them  to note I had some regular Cherry spice next to them that didn't hermi found a few seeds in the Cherry Spice I have popped Cherry/Lime would be interesting
    • Phoenix
      @Biokid I have not got a blinkered view of fish farming and aquaculture.  I have campaigned against French trawlers decimating sand eel stocks in the UK.  Sand eels for which there is no quota, which are then turned into pellets by the French and sold to the Iranians for sea bass farming.   I'm well aware of the range of species now farmed such as halibut, turbot, cod & haddock. I've electro fished rivers in the winter to monitor fish stocks.  I've removed poachers and their nets from spate rivers. Furthermore I've stripped salmon and volunteered at a hatchery on a river where salmon were almost depleted. Dont assume what I do or do not know.   I'd just rather do something positive for fish stocks than be judgemental about what someone has had for their dinner. I've also commercially fished for sea bass sustainably with rod and line.   What do you recommend.  Wild salmon?