Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,171 topics in this forum

• 54 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 17 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 47 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies

• JJJ
      Hi Folks, I'm having some issues with slow growth.  And I'm noticing a pattern. I find that generally that seeds that sprout within 3-4 days seem to continue growing quickly, usually pushing out their 3rd set of leaves some time around the 8-10 day mark, whereas seeds that take 5,6 or 7 days to sprout seem to take forever to get to the same stage. My seeds can't be old as the strain has just been released this year, temps are fine, seeds weren't over watered and the soil mix was very light.  Humidity may have been a little low but this has never really affected things too much in the past. Banging my head against a wall here trying to figure this one out and no longer have the time to restart the grow. Seeds are Sweet Gelato Auto - just over a week from sprouting and seemed to have almost completely stalled - although seem healthy enough. Any thoughts?
    • Rick Grimes
      Tasty looking dry bud pics brother. The smoke report made me laugh, a few things in there most of us can relate to only too well. I’ll be interested in what you make of the sugar breath for a comparison. 
    • SouthCoastFarmer
      Okay cool, shall prepare the battlements!! Anywhere particularly good for pellets?   Also would a salt ring work?    peace ☮️ 
    • ocb
      West is best