Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,330 topics in this forum

• 58 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 33 replies

• unity
      use an oven bag     I actually bought the lil decarb machine, it's great for doing small runs.   Edit: Just noticed also for smoking, as above mate go with an RVK 
    • maz414
      Hi guys,   So i have three seedlings in starter pots with biobizz lightmix under a spider farmer 1000 at about 20% intensity at somewhere around 25cm, one of the seedlings is stretched quite a bite compared to the others and it was praying to the light as well. they are sativa dominant hybrids gorilla girl fast version.   Can you guys please help me understand why this is happening?   Thank you!   https://ibb.co/ZmLTVVp
    • maz414
      Hi guys,   So i have three seedlings in starter pots with biobizz lightmix under a spider farmer 1000 at about 20% intensity at somewhere around 25cm, one of the seedlings is stretched quite a bite compared to the others and it was praying to the light as well. they are sativa dominant hybrids gorilla girl fast version.   Can you guys please help me understand why this is happening?   Thank you!   https://ibb.co/ZmLTVVp
    • Saddam
      It's quite obvious you're not a genuine qualified Doctor if you think being in remission is a bad thing.     7 years training?    Troll on fuckwit.