Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,136 topics in this forum

• 54 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply

• bubbly82
      Welcome along @Deltron   Growing is so rewarding mate you save loads of money, don't have to rely on other people to sort you out, and can have a constant supply of the nicest stuff    For me the pros by far outweigh the cons    All the best     
    • Bhang Buddie
      Hi SeeJay, try OG glass, some really beautiful and amazing looking pipes and bubblers that give a very smooth toke. OG used to have a link on 420 however it seems have disappeared, I got a really nice pipe about 4 years ago from OG and it still gives me a decent toke. Only problem (for me) is that his gallery pictures of the pipes he makes can only be seen on Instagram and I'm a Luddite with this 'stuff'. Bom Shiva   Just through here->  OG Glass   
    • Ital
      friday's spag bol becomes today's lasagne.
    • Ital
      Welcome Deltron 3030.   Think of it as a great hobby with an added bonus. Also think that if you are discreet by not telling a soul and don't leave an odour trail then you shouldn't have any repercussions .