Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Harvesting and Curing

How To Cut, Trim, Dry and Cure

3,159 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 33 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies

• GreenVision
      A jump like that can only be one of a few things.   Either as already said your plants absorbed a lot of water and somehow the nutrients in water have been left over, although that is quite a bloody jump. It could be that you took a measurement too early before the the nutrients had mixed properly, even with a mixing pump it does take a min or two. Another possibility is that your using the wrong nutrients, soil and a fair amount of coco nutrients can cause imbalance like this if you start using them in a res instead of hand watering, but I doubt this is the case and again I doubt it would jump so high.    Only other thing I can think of is that your EC meter needs a clean etc.
    • lildaveham
      Wtf? I seriously haven’t a scooby doo.     That moment when you realise your getting old     peace   lil d.
    • countrock
      16L mix of 30ml CX B and 10ml Leonardite humus. 5,85pH,23,6 C,1.2 CE. pots temps 24-25 C steady.Canopy 22-29 C.  
    • RD2
      Thank you guys, fo advice:)) I bought a light 600w full spec bloom/flower. Hope so not to big as you saying up to 400w :/ now I need to order seeds and soil any suggestions where ? And what seed would be da best for first timer   thank you