Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Harvesting and Curing

How To Cut, Trim, Dry and Cure

3,123 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 48 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 3 replies

• Tenchie
      Just watched this wee video on the Tube and even his small plants are getting a daily watering/feed.His plants do look nice tbf.   Sure I`ve read @Golden Syrup to water again when your pot feels half as heavy after a saturating? Also read that you dont need to water again if your pots are still heavy?Just dont let them dry out alltogether.   I undertand a little more now about replacing the nutrients and runoff daily,the guy in the video is saying dont even let the top of your coco dry,he keeps his wet all the time by daily waterings!   Confused even more now.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnxbj8o_PwQ   Tenchie.  
    • greensprout
      https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/cambridge-graduate-hit-and-killed-near-southeast-london-home-by-driver-on-cannabis-a4041391.html

A Cambridge university graduate was hit and killed outside his home by a speeding driver who was high on cannabis, the Old Bailey heard.  Kevin Chang, 24, was run over in Walworth last April by Malachi Wheatle, who was driving at 70mph along the 30mph road.  Wheatle, also 24, stopped at the scene of the crash in Kennington Park Road and later tested positive for cannabis.   He admitted taking drugs before getting behind the wheel and said he cannot remember how fast he was travelling.    Malachi Wheatle was driving at 70mph (central news) Mr Chang, who had graduated with a master’s in engineering from Churchill College, Cambridge, in 2016, suffered devastating injuries in the 4.30am collision and was declared dead at the scene.  Friends and colleagues raised £15,000 after his death to support Mr Chang’s family, including a sister studying in London and his parents who live in Taiwan.  Wheatle appeared in the dock yesterday to plead guilty to causing death by careless driving while under the influence of drugs.  The court heard he had a previous conviction for possessing drugs from 2014.  Wheatle denied the more serious charge of causing death by dangerous driving, and prosecutor Benjamin Temple said the guilty pleas entered would be accepted “after taking in the views of Mr Chang’s family”.  Judge Lynn Tayton QC freed Wheatle on bail until sentencing on February 22, but warned that he faces a jail term at the next hearing.  In the aftermath of Mr Chang’s death, Churchill College said it was “deeply saddened” and described the former student as a “lively, funny and loyal character who made many close friends”.  Rob Trimble, chief executive of the Bromley by Bow Centre, a charity where Mr Chang had worked after leaving university, said in a tribute that colleagues remember “a passionate, patient and profoundly present young man, someone ready to help on the front line, working with clients who face the toughest of challenges in life.”  On the JustGiving page, Mr Chang’s friends wrote: “In this time of immeasurable loss, we are all grieving our unique, genius, and hilarious friend who truly was one of a kind.”  
    • cypher79
      I always had problems with All-Mix and Bat Mix too, so Light Mix all the way now, always get great results....no need for messing about with RO water.
    • nl5
      I worst thing I ever found in back of my old taxi was a pillow case full of dirty y-fronts stuffed behind the drivers seat  my mate found a dead cat in a bin bag in the passenger footwell. No big bags of weed unfortunately