Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Harvesting and Curing

How To Cut, Trim, Dry and Cure

3,096 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 19 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 27 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 19 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 11 replies

• jadenugs
      Nice pics of goodness there mate @Dinafem-Mark  Glad the mission was a success. I'll be stocking up on coconut oil soon and trying a slow cooker method, just leave it to cook itself, a lot less bother than ISO. Thanks dude  
    • jadenugs
      Some cracking pics in here lately lads, nice one
    • vince noir rock n roll star
      zerohedge

@zerohedge
       1h1 hour ago
      More
      UBER HEAD OF CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT POETZSCHER RESIGNED: WSJ 3 replies 16 retweets 30 likes

• kc stoner
      think pure smoke has some info on this in his thread  on it but if I remember it was mentioned build up tolerance to 1gram per day for 60 days. maintenance dosage 0.25gram per day from then on to treat cancer but don't quote me on that and  just sticks in my head  from ages ago . I would say the more the better.  ive been taking it regularly for a while now and personally I like to rub it on my teeth with my finger because it gets into your system quickly like putting under your tongue but also whitens your teeth for real. when I swallow it like a tablet I feel it work in my guts more and if I let it slide down my throat I feel it on my throat more and cough up a lot more phlem than normal so think it could depend where u concentrate it.  I take cbd oil everyday as a vitamin food supliment aswell  I think tasking thc rso oil daily aswell can only be just as good if not better for u.