Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Harvesting and Curing

How To Cut, Trim, Dry and Cure

3,159 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 28 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 18 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 3 replies

• Hugh Jass
      I am in a rental property and there is a hole in one of the ceilings already, I am sure I could squeeze another wire through the hole or make teh hole slightly bigger and they would never notice.   But could I paint the blue wire white so it blends in with the wall and when they do they 3 monthly check they wouldn't notice it. I can just unplug the socket downstairs when the estate agent does his check, it only takes five minutes and then start it straight back up when he leaves. It's only five minutes and any smells will be kept to the attic and they don't look up there because it is not part of the agreement.
    • ratdog
      I wonder if she was going to sing but thought better of it?
    • AustrianTokker
      Frosty Buds of goodness.  Psicodelicia is pure joy to look at and smoke.         
    • Mimicker
      Not nessecarily, id choose lighting first then my intake/outake as you can get away with a few weeks in veg before  you really needing much airflow.   In a tent that small id look at using a 400w HPS, 315cmh or a full spec LED kit that fits in the small square your tent offers. I wouldn't consider growing more than 2/3 plants in there and get the flip on when the roots are established as your not going to have much room or space to work with when the stretch kicks in.