Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Harvesting and Curing

How To Cut, Trim, Dry and Cure

3,403 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 20 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies

• shire
      All the best with these Dodgee, looks like your are off to a great start. 

Looking forward to see how they do under your led set up, atb 
    • zeroG
      I was butane free until the vapcap...then I discovered heat transfer vaping. There is only one type of vaping from that point on. I joke not. On demand or butane, both tend to be roughly the same as its heat transfer convection, not cooking/baking,   If you smoked fags, joints, bong bowls then this is that missing link bweteen ponsey vaping, and high temp blasting...my vapcap 1 hitter is like joint pull, and my TM is like a full bong rip   And I havent got to Stickybrick yet   im surrounding myself in cushions and pillows for the first rip just to level me horizontally... whomp there it is    
    • OctoMan
      Tropic Mix holds onto water quite well so always check the weight of the pots, once you've warmed them up that is. 
    • ZepherBee
      Hey guys,   So I'm starting to get supplies together to start my first grow. To give some background, I'm going to be using a 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.8m loft tent (Un-insulated loft). Pulling the air from a spare bathroom extraction vent below (not a shower room), and venting out the usual bathroom outlet of the house. So hopefully that should help temps a bit. But I figure I might still need to get a heater / humidifier in there. Tests to follow once I have most the stuff purchased.   What is a good option for monitoring the tent environment? I've come across something basic called the Air Comfort wireless temperature and humidity sensor. But thats more just for monitoring. Do most people by something like an Inkbird temperature controller or the likes, to turn on heating etc?   I'm just getting into this, but want to do it right. Any equipment recommendations / general insight would be great!   Cheers.