Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Harvesting and Curing

How To Cut, Trim, Dry and Cure

3,171 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 28 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies

• ananda
      Yea, those hangers do look a bit flimsy. Anyway, I am up and running now.  
    • ananda
    • Dinafem-Mark
      More and more are coming into the grow scene which is very cool to see   It was 99.9% guys at one time now we're seeing a lot more ladies entering this crazy world and to be fair most are better than the guy's    I'm fully gender inclusive, you be you I'll be me   I don't care if you identify as a "cucumber" if your cool that's all that counts   All the best    Mark..
    • icki
      Dendrobaena worms are the others I've used.These ones seem to like it further down and the tigers work the top.   Blumats and your golden I'm sure the knock off can't be much different mate.   Personally id rather have pumice, the initial mix  I used had buck wheat hulls I believe.But these apparently break pretty quick in the scheme of things so I mixed in pumice and more EWC.   I was thinking its been a year now,ive had this pot up and running.Its only starting to hit its full potential imo.Mostly down to me and my watering regime initially.   The bio char i bought several sizes.The fine stuff ive just heavily top dressed between runs and watered in over a couple of weeks.Its was bought primarily for my large outdoor planter.