Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Harvesting and Curing

How To Cut, Trim, Dry and Cure

3,490 topics in this forum

• 1 reply

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 68 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 96 replies
    • 12 replies

• SYZYGY
      That's actually a good shout. Whilst mostly conduction it's a solid performer with a satisfyingly tight draw. Excellent value for money I reckon @OneMorePuff, just don't expect it to hit as hard as the VapCap. 
    • SYZYGY
      I love your dedication to vape perfection! Are you an espresso drinker by any chance? The two have many parallels when it comes chasing the sweet spot and both pursuits quickly get expensive. I'm about to mod my espresso machine with a PID  
    • M Pamplemousse
      What about the solo 2. I had a solo 1 and it had a tight draw and was a solid vape....
    • M Pamplemousse
      Ha. When I first got my fp I didn't love the draw. Trained myself and really slipped into it. Like you I like the draw restriction and by changing glass different effects can be had.  Bought a vapbong a month ago. First day I thought I had made a terrible mistake, the draw is so free flowing. 6 seconds and your full whereas I can go 30 with the fp. But after a few days I found I love it. I think I prefer it to the fp. It's so effortless. Thinking of getting one of there oab's now. That introduces more restrictions, I'm hoping between the vb and fp!