Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Harvesting and Curing

How To Cut, Trim, Dry and Cure

3,094 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 10 replies

• K-dawg
      No mate just using the bloom. Is the extra traces needed? 
    • harvestreaper
      @Jack010  its pretty shitty to lose to mold but at the same time good to experiment 
    • Hot_Rock
      My disco biscuit are on just under 4ml per litre of Bloom with a little over !ml per litre of Extra Traces. Youre adding Extra Traces right?
    • Lean Bear
      Good stuff, and nice pics @smokebigones I normally make coconut oil extract too from.   Re the decarb if you put the ground herb in an oven dish and wrap a few layers on foil you will reduce the smell massively. I don't think you can tell tbh. 140c for 20mins  does the job.   Use the time to fry some onions and spices for a curry if very security anxious @stu914 That cbd thc mix sounds nice _ have you noticed a difference adding so much pure cbd and is it for a specific effect?