Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Harvesting and Processing

What to do with your finished product.

Forums

1. Hash & Oil

Want to make your own Hash & Oil?

Follow the UK420 guide Just Say No To Soap!

How To Cut, Trim, Dry and Cure

• BarrySHitPeas
      Hello,  Just  had my first attempt at growing in coco and already  messed up by the looks of it. hoping someone might be able to identify where I've gone wrong.   Seed placed directly in medium, moist fluffed up coco PH ed to 6, GA first feed a&ab 4ml Lt. At 0.8 E.C , Root tonic 2.5 ml Lt      What I expect my seedlings to look like at day 10 in Tropic mix      I've treated them much the same as I would in soil. my guess is I've under watered them ..... or nutrient strength to high    ive already binned the above but    before trying again in pure coco be nice to have some idea where I've gone wrong any ideas ?
    • greenvigilante
      when i tried aero the water got hot :/ didnt get any lmfao   having a mare mate and each grow that goes by i know i just lost some banging plants
    • ratdog
      Goober   I d/l lots of stuff, mainly US tv shows that are not series as such and a silly amount of documentaries, I don't have a tv licence and don't watch any live tv any more, it does my head in tbh, I like to have it racked up to watch when I'm ready.
    • Boojum
      It's a waterfall or a fast flowing river (or a heavy downpour of rain)   I'm not quite that bad I used to do the torrent thing, but nowadays there's not really much that I'm that desperate to watch RIGHT NOW, it's bound be on normal telly sooner or later, I can wait.