Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Q+A

Got a question specific to growing using hydroponics ? ask it here

5,601 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies

• mot123
      I do enjoy some well grown stardawg. I couldn't get hold of clones or genuine seeds, however I did buy 1/2oz of what was Purple Stardawg last year. By far the nicest smoke I had in 2018. I just so happened to find 5 seeds in the 1/2oz too. After lots of deliberation I threw caution to the wind and popped them. 3 surviving females, 7 weeks flowering today. 2-3 weeks to go yet I think and no signs of hermie issues at the mo. Slight tinges of purple on one plant but nothing compared to the bud it came from. Hopefully the risk will pay off!   Plant one   Plant two   Plant three    
    • Budelaire
      I had a fwe that was almost 100% bubblegum on the cure, and then I found a bud much later and when I ground it I nearly fell over,  that same bubblegum punch.    
    • mrs beef
    • Budelaire
      Nice one fellas,  they have delivered some truly amazing plants my end, so glad you guys found some stunners.   Looking to do another SOG type thing to see a good snap shot all in one place, messed last batch up through not having time for them really and logistics of space.  Backups being the issue previously, and reveg seems...