Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Q+A

Got a question specific to growing using hydroponics ? ask it here

5,636 topics in this forum

• 41 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 153 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies

• stu914
      I'm pretty sure it is, hence the fecking hoo ha when his mum brought some back from abroad and had it confiscated at the border, only for the pricks being shamed into handing it back.....eventually....
    • badbillybob
      its probably to "meet their targets", (in the league of cunts...) notice no mention of numbers. its probably half a dozen or so, some poor blokes personal grow
    • Boojum
      All very well having a decent bowling lineup, but Australia have a decent bowling lineup too and we're always gonna struggle if we don't have a top order. Jason Roy is not a bloody test match opener, when are the selectors gonna realise that, he's a good player but he's not a test opener, you don't need a fast scoring stroke player opening, you need someone to see off the new ball and the new ball bowlers, get into the second string bowling with the older ball that you can score off, that's the entire job of an opening batsman Roy's a middle oder player, and we've got plenty of those. And Joe Root is not a number 3, he's a number 4, play him in his best position (after the openers have done their job).   And Joel Wilson is a bloody awful umpire, worst I've seen since that bellend Billy Bowden (though thankfully without the stupid mannerisms). Bin this 'neutral umpire' nonsense and get the best umpires officiating the most important games, even if that means English and Australian umpires in the Ashes tests - they're professionals, they're not gonna show bias. I don't think Wilson has got a decision right all series.   FFS, as I'm typing Burns gives his wicket away and we're 20-3, with only Root out to a decent delivery. 179 just to go in level at half way is looking pretty far away at the moment. And we've got to bat last with Lyon bowling, I think the optimism after yesterday's excellent bowling performance by Archer and Broad (Woakes and Stokes were pretty ordinary to be fair) was a bit premature.
    • ravsta
      i thought the whole thing with alfie dingley was the oil he uses was the full spectrum with thc yet they say epidolex is thc free,, is that right?