Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Q+A

Got a question specific to growing using hydroponics ? ask it here

5,622 topics in this forum

• 153 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 58 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 15 replies

• Dodgee
      Any indoor testers needed @panik?   I'll run a pack of each for ya, as a favour only obvs like, coz I'm good like that see        Seriously though good luck with the new releases guys!    Sounds good stuff   
    • Slugums
      Hi @RD2 and welcome to the site!!   Fans and filters are kinda foundational for your environment as @hash72 is pointing out - obvs lighting is too, but its a kinda gestalt!   As @JJJ said, the site sponsor has been getting a lot of love for their lighting kits and I believe they have an offer on just now! If going down the HPS route, 250Watt would be easy to manage in that space.   Good luck!
    • Boojum
      Sad to see the myths of 'cannabis psychosis' and 'stronger cannabis is bad' being parroted in Ireland, in recent years it's mostly been a particularly British thing (you generally don't see it in news from other countries). Just demonstrates the desperation of prohibitionists who can see that they've lost the battle in many countries now and sooner or later will lose the war.
    • GreenPirate
      I'll setup the monthly direct debit for release!   They all sound nice..   @Andromedian you lucky fecker, will watch these and see what i'm adding to the back garden next year! I'm guessing a few of each unless some get beyond 10ft, 9-10ft is my twitchy everyone can see me height.   You lot are seriously leading me down a dark path, i've even been looking at buying some land somewhere for next year. Must stay away from outdoor growers, my mum warned me about people like you lot! I feel like i'm being groomed without being groomed, damn you groomers, is this how you lot work?!!?