Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Q+A

Got a question specific to growing using hydroponics ? ask it here

5,621 topics in this forum

• 153 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 58 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 7 replies

• GrowBot2000
      Girl Scout Cookies, ace that was one of the other ones that seems to come up regularly on forums.   Will get the order placed, thanks mate
    • Jammo85
      Have you made your fan quieter mate?  Just wrapping it up?  Wont it overheat? 
    • GreenPirate
      Try the predator mites mate, they cleared the whole room on the last release.. and next door and most of the normal spiders fucked off as well. I did not see one the whole grow after that... until I got them handed back as a gift! They even dealt with a small baby False Widow outbreak but I think the Raid spray helped with that one!     Fuck you Landlord, fuck you! Room was set back up, landord phones and wants to come back again.. I now have a foiled lined gym for the next week and some delays again. Seriously, I must have been Genghis Khan and Jimmy Saville's dad in a past life.   The gym..      
    • bongme
      Hi   2p   The way I look at it nothing is going to happen to the law unless we change the political landscape these old parties will not change the law because they have too many fingers in the medical cannabis pie as shears, also the old parties are just that old as they are not what you call modern 21 century parties as they are to set in their ways they still have cannabis policies from 1972 and they still believe in it (only UK wise tho as weed has got no medical benefit in the UK)    They sell 47% of the worlds cannabis medical on the open market, but they will not let the UK disabled and the sick kids have cannabis (Cunts)   Nothing will change until we put new parties into power who have no shares in anything a clean slate is needed before change will come about over 100 years of no movement from the old parties do you really think these old parties are going to change now? (no way)   Will they ever be...   Ready To Let Go By Cage The Elephant  (2019)     Bongme