Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Q+A

Got a question specific to growing using hydroponics ? ask it here

5,635 topics in this forum

• 41 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 153 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies

• geo1
      Easy Sativa x Skunk from RGS. Couple of weeks into flower, very uniform and open structure, lovely plants. Look at how big that fan leaf is, wtf ha ha     And Jack 47 FV x 3, plants at the front. One big one and two spindly pheno ones, the spindly also had some sort of deformity early on but have grown out of it. All just about to flower, mid October finish for these     Different view, easy sativa x sk left, Jack47 right          
    • ocb
      @Stashmonger tbh mate, it looked fine as it was. I dunno why your mate felt the need? Not like it was super dense. Really nice plant actually.. its kinda hard to tell how it is from your pick. After defoliating or staking or just messing around with it in general, they can sometimes look like a mess. Give her a few days to re-adjust and post another pic. Im sure it will be fine mate. Just unnecessary imo
    • theokoles
      I'm in a 1x1x1.8m tent, running a 600w dual spec now, pretty shitty bulb as it happens, a cheapo Son T, but doing ok, will change for next time though. First time using a DS, will reserve judgement  till later. But, yeah mate, get her under 200w min, wont hurt or stunt her, keep the light about 18 inches away and you'll be golden     Aye mate get a diary going, wish i had, got enough going on though
    • Professor Plum
      Hi all, just browsing the cataloge for my next grow looking for some flavourful indica heavy autos, any recommendations? A lot of new stuff since I last looked last but variaty seems less on DinafemSeeds, none from my last grow that I can see. I'd like to try a cheese but not sure which one? Something fruity and maybe something hashy. Appriciate any incite. TIA   @Dinafem-Mark