Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Q+A

Got a question specific to growing using hydroponics ? ask it here

5,622 topics in this forum

• 153 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 58 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 15 replies

• Ppp
      Im using a viperspectra 400w led in a tent roughly the same size. Mines is 4weeks into flower and about 5 and a half foot tall. Growdiary in the led section if you want a look atit
    • unity
      2c worth / geek mode:....  Lumen's have very little use in measuring a lights usefulness for growing ganga, as they only measure how bright a bulb is to the human eye, it is not a scale of efficacy when measuring production of par, for this you need a par meter.    Cost you a dam sight more than a lux meter tho   I think the only use you could have is you bought the exact same make / model of bulb, then you could measure deterioration.  A different bulb could show different weighting measures of lumen, but similar par.
    • Lancs_Dankest
      I’m currently on week 2 of flower with 6 stardawg girls. I’ve been using canna nutrients from the start and have been following the guide Almost exactly, I’m currently feeding at EC 1.7 but I’m reading that this is too high?? They seem to be happy but now I’m worried about bumping the EC up which is what the guide says to do as you get further into flower. Any tips or advise would be much appreciated 
    • ScottishStemSmoker
      Im using a similar size tent and im using a 250w HPS, 400w would be too much for that space.