Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Q+A

Got a question specific to growing using hydroponics ? ask it here

5,744 topics in this forum

• 43 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 153 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 84 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply

• Phoenix
      Hard luck bro.  Had a bit my last harvest too.
    • GrinderMan
      @npx2020 yeah, to be honest mate, I've been a bit crap this run through. Haven't been bothered with the tlc. Got a nice harvest though, moving too attic soon enough anyways. Probably will get worse and worse from there haha.   All the best mate.      
    • GrinderMan
      @PheonixYeah, for sure mate. I've had it a couple of times on the odd bud, over the years.    
    • schmoak
      Not necessarily the Cannabis being the hazard but how about inhaling carbon monoxide and incinerated plant particles Some joints are spicier than others and certainly are a cause for coughing.  What may give cause for concern to smokers is to take all the stuff one smokes in a year and lay it out on a big table, tobacco, cigarettes,  buds, whatever and think about where all that bulk ends up?? I did and got some shock when visualising the quantity of plant material to be burnt and processed by tender little lungs, the poor chest has to absorb and separate the chemicals and debris on a molecular basis but look at the bulk over a year?  it's like one absorbs half a tree into their body through their bloodstream, it's a bit scary but was easy to quit tobacco after seeing what 52 packets measured up to be. stabbing pains in heart have gone since quitting tobacco.