Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Q+A

Got a question specific to growing using hydroponics ? ask it here

5,816 topics in this forum

• 55 replies

• 51 replies
    • 153 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 22 replies

• smokinggolden
      This article is not about cannabis. It's Really just about smoking.   The same thing could be said of high fat/sugar diets, too much boozing, too little exercise etc.   So the moral of the story is: "Enjoy your cannabis, just try to avoid smoking it as a consumption method!"   If you do regularly smoke too much instead of eating or vaping it then you are not much better off than other people who make unhealthy lifestyle choices   But each to their own, freedom of choice and all.  
    • Revive
      They charge £20 round here when they got no nashers... apparently it increases the sensation
    • Minion00
      @Revive    I mean I hear you but them are the rules apparently!! will get my diary going soon how is you’re preparation going? 
        not liberty’s in particular they are very hard to near impossible to cultivate
    • Bud Buddy
      @Ethelene Fresh a friend of mine from your side of the pond is a strict rain water user, but he's on another site and he's thing about switching to RO.   He basically starts out at zero ppm's and builds from there.   Are you able to buy a portable RO system for your  faucet? They start around 100.00 USD.   Keep on smiling,   BB