Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,661 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 75 replies
    • 55 replies

• Ranec
      I've always wanted to flush but never quite got to it - to me it feels kinda counterintuitive to stop feeding when you want the plant to fatten up, even if it is still only the last week or so..   Nice to read a scientific type paper on the subject too, will be interesting to see if any similar study's are done and how the results compare.  
    • Boojum
      Drunk as fuck playing PES Matchday.   PES has 2 kinds of currency - GP and Myclub Coins. You win GP from any game you play, and they can be used to gamble buy normal players. Myclub Coins are the pay microtransaction currency, but you can win them by playing Matchday games and getting enough points.   Played the last Matchday game today (cos it's a times period, 4pm-9pm to get eough points), needed loads of points, not just a win.   Battered him 4-0 Drunk and stoned as fuck   Got the 60 Myclub Coins   I never pay for microtransactions, I hate that shit. But I love winning microtransaction credits
    • Ned Flanders
      Cheers @bartman ugorg oldtimes or disco bikky would be one of my first choices if/when i ever get to have a drobe. Seem to be sold out a lot of the time.    @Boojum you've got great taste in music boojie dude. What's your current breeder of choice then?   
    • Cainedbutable