Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,566 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 19 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies

• AustrianTokker
      2nd try.  Better get these before brexit!
    • blackbob
      Rain not as bad once we get the next few days out the way,min night time temps holding up well also.Scottish borders for me.  
    • growinggold
      Hello all, I've switched between smoking joints and vaping for a while now. I've noticed both have plus an negatives. What I'm looking for is same buzz after smoking a joint, but in cleaner healthy fashion. I use a mighty vape and notice a session,load take around 15 minutes and doesn't get me as buzzed as a joint would. Is there anyway to get hard buzz off a vape the same time as it would to smoke a j. Would a bong attachment for vape suit me better?  All advice welcome. Thanks. GG
    • Amarillo slim
      Used before, not as good as clover.   You can even buy just the neat peat and adjust PH with dolomite lime, ratios I use you never get any cal/mag def or have to use supplements like everyone seems to with hydro shop soils. Its clean too without weeds or gnats good luck.