Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,539 topics in this forum

• 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 77 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 54 replies
    • 137 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies

• nl5
      No the 8” phresh hyper fan, she’s a mini jet engine blew down my curtains and given me a facelift  I wrap a old leather jacket round aswel, the different materials seem to deaden noise loads better.
    • JJJ
      Wish I'd thought of that. Probably way cheaper and a damn sight lighter   Did you get the Rhino fan too.? This one is the 5 inch twin speed.
    • Ronmarciano90
      Well Mabey he should consider doing it again as I would really love one I've been regularly checking that site for many moons now 
    • Hippie on hill
      Right now I think your best options are Pipes or Fluxer on FC forums, Lucid Customs, an SJK table top dental thing or making your own    I have a Portside Mini and a Skeletor from Pipes which I highly recommend, and I'm also on the list for a Fluxer deluxe and keeping an eye on development by DynaVap and a couple of projects using temp control and smaller form factors. The DynaVap one looks like it won't be long now which I think will be the coffee cup design we've seen with USB charging but I'm more excited about the possibility of TC and a smaller form factor to be honest