Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,691 topics in this forum

• 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies

• Nervous
      @schmoak peer reviewing has to be done by qualified people in the same field sorry mate.    It's there so that people who have proven their knowledge is accurate can be held accountable if they back something that is essentially BS. This is done by people who will be pro and against any given study, not just to help people agree with each other
    • Dodgee
      The pro is 2.6umol and the advanced is 2.7.   I'm guessing this 2.4umol is a proposed budget model, maybe with a lower chip count?     I'm also wondering if I read that post wrong..     If that's how it was intended then fuck yeah! I'd love one!   Yes please very much/nice1/thank you/ta!      I can dream  
    • murphyblue
      Jack Herer by vision seeds chopped this morning in the pissing down welsh rain. Only one small spot of mould on lower bud just wish i had planted her out earlier than the middle of july smells bloody lush.
    • schmoak
      Good on you for picking up on the points and strengthening the position, fully correct in your additions. it was about ten years ago i started getting organic hemp seed oil, and shelled or hulled seeds from the Health Food shop.   It's going to be fun converting Big Pharma to a positive healthy cannabis based lifestyle. Sometimes I'll go along with a posters characterisations especially when termed as a Professional opinion from orthodoxy however it seems  appropriate to inform Pharma that his science is not always correct and will be peer reviewed around here from now on