Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Caly
      I measured my EC out of the tap yesterday and it was 0.5
    • SYZYGY
      It doesn't need buffering like other forms of coco. I soak mine in a splash of root tonic and weak feed (around 0.7 EC) for cuts and seeds alike as there's no food for when then they need it.  I generally don't use Calmag until after first transplant, and only because my water is very soft.    Do you know the background EC of your water? 
    • mr88hutchinson
      Feeding time for the girls today  2 litres of water, fans gonna be working overtime today me thinks   The BG has about 6/7 budsites that are looking like they're trying to be number one so hopefully gonna see an above average yield of this one    And the DD     On this one about 3/4 budsite are nearly close in size and thickness to the main cola so hopefully get some nice nugs from it, have a feeling this will give out maybe half what the BG will,    Fingers crossed the temps can keep below 29 this week might be a struggle tho   Cheers for reading 
    • Clean Green
      If they acted in response to a ‘tip off’, and then issued this man with a caution, and then he’d refused the caution, I wonder if nothing more would have been done, or even that this is the case if he accepted it? Also, maybe if he’d have had 5 plants not 20, would they have just left him alone? It seems Durham only pursue use and small grows if they feel they have to these days.