Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,587 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 5 replies

• Hammo44
      I'm no expert but would you not need the vent or the intake to suck air through the tent? I had the window open in the bedroom where I was drying but only periodically. Did it because I was trying to lower the humidity in the dry tent and because I was still growing and the tent was in the same room generating a lot of heat. The cold air seemed to lower the humidity a little bit.   One thing I noticed inadvertently was my gf hung a piece of clothing on the radiator in the room to dry and it pumped quite a lot of moisture into the room and kept raising the RH in the dry tent. I was out so didn't notice straight away but might be an option if the RH is too low in the dry tent without sticking a humidifier in with the buds? I find humidifiers get a bit out of control even when I was using a humidity controller so I'd be reluctant to add one to a dry tent but that's just me. I also had the opposite where humidity was too high so was trying to lower it in my case.
    • 420bizz
      Thank you both!    Ill keep hold of them for now... Hurts throwing healthy plants away   Will pop back in for confirmation as the others show, just popped some HSO OGKB and Mango Sapphire to make up the numers 
    • Greenls
      Oh ok so cxm or logics are a no go then. Would be in the new year earliest before I'd make the change so can wait for stock of whichever would be safest to use in my space.  I was getting confused as saw several of your posts @tokenroll stating much smaller clearances to what I assumed was required by leds.  Thanks @Exhale for the advice.
    • cypher79
      I personally just use Light Mix for the full grow, as I always had feeding problems the times I tried All Mix.....never had any issues with Light Mix.