Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,684 topics in this forum

• 17 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 79 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies

• KC
      A sandwich bag would work better for a few cuts than a massive prop.   I doubt anyone grows at 80% humidity, it would ruin their carbon filter pretty quickly
    • Exhale
      Helps you to figure out how to beat the game without wasting coinage!   Perfect example, don bluth's dragon's lair - I watched loads of people tank money in to it and then I spent no more than a fiver beating it 
    • Teesside
      So just noticed this on a few leaves do you think this is wind burn like i say i had a 16inch fan blowing directly onto of Canopy this is the plant closest to the fan i have since moved it so its facing at the wall just want to double check this definitely looks like wind burn
    • KC
      Nope, they're running fine. I started looking as I wanted a new reflector for my flower room, but the 600 has a ignitor mounted onto the reflector so unless I fancy drilling the new reflector it's a case of a new ballast. Then I came across a thread saying magnetics need replacing after a few years, so I thought it's going to be 3 new lights   It's good to know i'm not the only one using old tech     @M Pamplemousse Can you recall what brand the 2 digi ballasts were?   Thanks guys