Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,551 topics in this forum

• 285 replies
    • 74 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 181 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 66 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 162 replies
    • 84 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 92 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 83 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 54 replies
    • 105 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 137 replies

• cf
      I feel humble and immensely privileged to have experience what I did . It's not.like I hadn't had been looking for something like that I loved India and its vibrant communities I loved the free festivals had mates on the convoy and if my missus had been up.for it would have been a soap shy dread in a bus but even though I came across.facinating alternative lives I knew these ran parallel to society and had economies (possibly black )very similar to the accepted system . Beginning to surrend your 'self' because you.felt more secure in the collective security than as an individual is.liberating . Not having to think about buying a house a washing machine a stereo or.paying for child care or to the plumber in because the community had these facilities held in communal trust for all is real freedom . Now looking down the road and seeing everyone cutting their lawns with their own individually bought and paid for mowers that get used an hour a week each instead of sharing one mower and using the time spent earning the money for the mower and the wasted resources duplicating many underused mowers (just for example) makes me think that normal society is completely barking fuxking mad.... I'm sure there were plenty of.folk who didn't perhaps understand exodus but for those who realised how and in what way it differed fundamentally from the babylon system ....? It was a revolution    One love    (The power of we )  
    • Dodgee
      Like sagares said many are complete bollox.  Your lucky to find a plant or two remotely like the description.   I'll second dinafem having fairly accurate descriptions also RGSC and SweetSeeds too.. Off top of my head like
    • BarrySHitPeas
      Thanks   @blackpoolbouncer   Yeah it's definitely  important to clean things in the right order, found this out the hard way, otherwise just undoing what you've done,had to re-clean a few things because of this.   Thankfully virus's dont have spores well to my knowledge...?  and are reliant on physical contact so clothes tools and hands , have specific grow room clothes which will be washed everyday obviously no shoes , i've already got some ISO and will use it to clean tools thanks for the suggestion and i've bought a few hundred pairs of latex gloves for this grow just to be safe ,washing hands after touching each plant would just take to long, make it easy on myself and more likely to stick to it.        
    • Rick Grimes
      Yes @Jibba jabba. Lovely job mate. Every plant is a looker.