Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,690 topics in this forum

• 285 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 11 replies
  1. hydroponics

• 9 replies

• Boojum
      I'm still in favour of legalising it all. I know cocaine is shit if you get too into it, so's smack, crack is even worse and meth is just pure evil if it gets its claws into you. But prohibition stops nobody from doing any of them. Take the supply of drugs out of the hands of criminals and at least you remove all the harms associated with criminality - I'm not pretending that it will solve the issue of problem drug users (but maybe not making them criminals will mean they're more likely to seek help, or at least not be in that loop of criminality that illegal addiction tends to cause). I'm not claiming it will make things better, but it won't make things worse cos there is nothing worse than the 'war on drugs' nonsense that we have now, it helps nobody, harms millions and costs a fucking fortune.
    • MindSoup
      Fuck yeah. That thing is an absolute beauty. What was the strain?
    • blackpoolbouncer
      One very very experienced gardener told you it's capsids. I'm here to confirm it and tell you almost categorically that what you have is not a virus.   Look inward at your own inputs with regards it's growth or lack thereof.  The capsid bug while causing a little bit of unsightly damage won't actually effect the grow at all.        Is it just me or are your leaves all sorts of shaded of green? If be addressing that and stop getting so worked up. It's your first grow. You learn more from the difficulties you face. You don't learn anything if everything goes smoothly and if you keep binning plants at the first sign of difficulty your never gonna learn.    Most new growers would be happy with where your at. Concentrate on plant health and listen to advice from experienced growers.    We've had umpteen threads about these plants now. 
    • Exhale
      @Mystery_420 if they're the same size I usually duct tape the join and then put a fast clamp on to secure.   If your clamp isn't securing it properly it might not have a thick enough collar or you might need to get a new one, if it's been used a while before the compression will probably have made the neoprene squashed it needs to be quite thick for the clamp to work properly.