Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,582 topics in this forum

• 285 replies
    • 181 replies
    • 162 replies
    • 149 replies
    • 137 replies
    • 127 replies
    • 124 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 111 replies
    • 105 replies
    • 101 replies
    • 98 replies
    • 92 replies
    • 90 replies
    • 89 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 84 replies
    • 83 replies
    • 79 replies
    • 78 replies
    • 75 replies
    • 75 replies
    • 75 replies
    • 74 replies

• Thebear666
      Hey, just wondering of what fellow grower thought about cloning vs tissue cultures are? I enjoy collecting  genetics past and present (cos I am weird like that, people collect stamp or bottles,cans, playboys, me I don’t cannabis genetics) so space is running out and my thoughts on tissue culture is they take up less room, so I’ll enjoy listening to people thoughts on this.    
    • Jamesryan19
      Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and first time growing, I have a few questions if you don't mind answering.    My set up is a 1.2x1.2 grow tent running a 600watt LED, using Dutch pro root intake and multi total at the start then sensi grow and bloom + calmag towards the end, with biobizz light mix as medium.    my seeds are auto Green poison XL and sweet cheese CL from sweet seeds.    I've done an extensive bit of research the last few weeks about everything, alot of conflicting ideas from people, obviously everyone has their own way I get that, just wanna see what you guys think.    If all goes well and the plant manages to grow, would you recommend any trimming/training methods or should I leave the plant grow freely?    I'm going to be using 3gal fabric pots with a self made drip tray consisting of grill shelving  and self storage containers, feed til I get a run off, would this be fine method or should I alter?    Also I've read a good method of watering would be to water around the plant so the roots reach out searching for water? Should I use a watering can?    If anyone could supply me with tips would be a big plus, I feel like a proper noob at the moment, i haven't started yet but I want to try my best from day 1 thank you!     
    • Aphatspliff
      Just keep an eye on your negative pressure mate, it’s your fan an filter you wanna be worried about. It’s a bit of a strange one.. Some people suffer, others don’t!? Me personally, I’ve fucked 2 carbon filters and 2 humidifiers through not running RO    Be safe out there 
    • Smokebelch
      Cheers dudes, I am just waiting for Joolz to get back to me with an address.